FTTH Optical Indoor Receiver Csp-1040
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FTTH Optical Indoor Receiver CSP-1040
- Certification: CE
- Optical Receiver: FTTH Indoor Receiver
- Power Consume(W): ≤3
- Storage Temp(ºC): -40 ~ 85
- Size(mm): 118*73*29 (W)*(D)*(H)
- Transport Package: Case Pack
- Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang
- Type: CATV（Cable Television）Equipment
- Condition: New
- Power Supply(V): 12VDC
- Work Temp(ºC): -20 ~ +50
- Work Relative Temp(%): 5 ~ 59
- Trademark: CATVSCOPE
- Specification: CE certificated
- HS Code: 8517622990
Very low noise
Low power consumption
High cost performance
Good flatness 47~862MHz
CSP1040 Four output FTTH Optical Receiver
CSP1040 4 output ports, each port output level ≥ 88dB μ V when the receiving optical power is -5dBm, is mainly used in FTTH, FTTN, FTTC. As RFTV broadcast network's RX unit, it is a kind of high index, low power consumption, and high cost performance RFTV optical receiver. This series of product adopts high sensitivity receiving tube and special low noise matching circuit Under3.8% modulation, when transmitting in full channels and with receiving power of -10dBm, the CNR can still reach high index of 45dB. Therefore, if adopting CSP1040, it is only need very low optical power to reach 45dB CNR required by the user. The product builds-in RF interstage gain adjustment. All receiving optical power in the range of +3dBm to -12dBm has good linearity. According to different receiving optical power, the user can choose high CNR and suitable output level.
1. Very low noise(3.8% modulation, -10dBm receive, CNR≥45dB).
2. Receive optic power in the range of +3dBm to -12dBm, all have good linearity.
3. Inside 47~862MHz, al have good flatness property(FL≤±1.0dB).
4. Built-in interstage gain adjustment, can option high CNR and suitable output level according to different optic power.
5. Four way high level output, can supply service for more users.
6. Zinc. die-casting all-in-one metal shell, supply safeguards to opto-electrical sensing device
7. Low power consumption, high cost performance